Saturday, October 24, 2009

November Newsletter

Hi ladies, I hope you enjoyed last month's newsletter. I need help for this one, and thought I'd see if I get some responses this way, since I got none by email. If you have a response for any of the following three questions, can you please leave just a quick comment:

1. What are you thankful for?
2. Do you know of any community events for the month of November?
3. Are you involved in any performance, event, etc. (music, art, etc.) in the month of  November that you'd like to get the word out on? 

Thanks so much ladies!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

candace said...

there is a cool fall boutique going on on Nov. 20 and 21 at house just a few streets away. it would be a great place for Christmas presents for moms and sisters...I'll get you the exact name and address.

k e a l a said...

there is a a workshop that the Non Traditional Student Board of ASUU is throwing at the West Community Center November 5 called "How to make nutritious meals on a budget" at 7!